2022 was an excellent year for us at She Boss Talk. We were able to help women get funding, increase their visibility and impact, and provide valuabl
2022 was an excellent year for us at She Boss Talk. We were able to help women get funding, increase their visibility and impact, and provide valuable resources. Here are over 20 ways we helped small businesses in 2022.
How We Helped to Provide Funding for Small Business Owners
Funding is usually the number one problem small business owners face. We are happy to report that we were able to assist many business owners with funding. We
- Gave $25,000 to small business owners through our contests, giveaways, grants & pitches.
- Opened the She Boss Up Grant applications to award 20 women with grants and prizes valued at $60,000.
- Hosted the Black History Month Pitch Competition in February and awarded $2,500 in microgrants.
4. Helped over 200 business owners access over 10 million dollars in COVID-19 relief.
5. Lent funds to 50 women entrepreneurs a total of $1,750 on Kiva, which is a crowdfunding platform.
6. Hosted the She Pitch Perfect Competition that awarded over $4,000 with microgrants and prizes.
7. Gave over $500 in micro-grants to the winners of our Brand Story Contest
Valuable Resources We Shared
We share a lot of valuable resources for business owners daily in 2022. Like last year, we hosted several live masterclasses and offered their recording on-demand in our Payhip store.
Here’s a glance at what we did this year:
8. We conducted 20 one-on-one consultations with small business owners, sharing our expertise to help them succeed in business.
9. Our masterclasses and group workshops helped more than 500 business owners.
10. Created the Attraction Marketing Masterclass to help you leverage social media & groups to attract your ideal clients.
11. Hosted a Grant Application Training to give our audience a step-by-step guide for applying for grants.
12. Created and hosted The Six-Figure Affiliate Marketing Masterclass. This masterclass was geared at helping entrepreneurs create another lucrative income stream with affiliate marketing.
Ways We Helped Small Businesses Increase Their Visibility
Unfortunately, many great small businesses don’t get the sales, leads, or recognition they deserve because they don’t have enough visibility. That’s why we’ve made sure to help small businesses increase their visibility by promoting them to our massive network. We:
13. Published and promoted the 3rd Holiday Shopping Guide featuring 11 women business owners. We exposed them to over 300,000 new people resulting in new leads, website visits, social media follows, and new customers.
14. Published the Black Business Shopping Guide, which increased the visibility of Black businesses.
15. Published 4 guest blogs.
16. Invited our audience to contribute to blogs where we published their names and businesses.
17. Featured around 40 women on our platform, which generated quality leads, clients, and partnerships. Here are some ways we featured women this year, including author spotlights, newsletter business spotlights, and interviews.
How We Fostered Community This Year
Having community as an entrepreneur is super important. Therefore, we made extra efforts to foster community and networking this year. We:
18. Launched the YouTube Membership Program
19. Launched the She Boss Tribe on Facebook
20. Hosted several virtual meetups so small business owners could connect with their peers.
Other Ways We Helped Small Businesses
- Published over 50 blogs to help small business owners with grants, marketing, business growth, and keeping up with what we’re doing. In addition, our guest blog applications are always open for women entrepreneurs to tell us about their journey and takeaways.
- Broadcasted over 100+ videos on YouTube to provide funding updates, feature women entrepreneurs, and provide business growth and wealth-building strategies.
- Sent over 100 emails with helpful resources.
What You Can Expect From Us in 2023
We have so much in store for small business owners in 2023. Here is what we have coming up:
- Resources to help you build wealth
- A new and improved platform for our community
- Black History Month Shopping Guide & Business Pitch Competition to increase visibility and income for Black businesses.
- Launch of She Boss Pages Directory to increase visibility for women-owned businesses.
- She Boss Up Grants 4th Round Applications to provide grants to women-owned businesses.
- More advertising opportunities
- New live shows featuring amazing women in business
- More contests and giveaways
- More classes and products to help businesses build wealth
Thank you for sticking with us in 2022; we look forward to helping small businesses in 2023.
As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com.
This Website and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission. All products have been researched, but do your due diligence.