The She Pitch Perfect Competition is now accepting entries! The competition entry period is September 1 - September 30, 2022. So, this is yo
The She Pitch Perfect Competition is now accepting entries! The competition entry period is September 1 – September 30, 2022.
So, this is your opportunity to tell us about your business for a chance to win grants and other prizes. We want to hear about your business, your story, and the difference you’re making or plan to make in your community. Let us and the world know what makes you and your business special.
Excited yet? Here’s what you need to know.
This blog post may contain affiliate links which means we get commissions for purchases made through links in this post at no extra cost to you.
There are several criteria to enter this competition. Entrants must be:
- A legal U.S. resident physically residing in the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico
- At least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of primary residence (19 in Alabama and Nebraska, and 21 in Mississippi).
- A registered user of Facebook and Instagram for entry must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the social media account used for entry. They should also have non-private Facebook and Instagram accounts.
How Do I Enter?
Entering this competition is easy. All you have to do is:
- Record a video and share your business pitch within 60 seconds on your Facebook or Instagram feed. You can post your video to Reels but not Stories.
- Speak about your founder’s story, the business concept, and how your brand is helping or will help the community.
- When posting, use #shepitchperfect #shebosstalkcontest and tag us @shebosstalk.
- Follow us at @shebosstalk on Facebook and Instagram.
Before entry submission, make sure you:
- Include both required hashtags #shepitchperfect and #shebosstalkcontest.
- Tag @shebosstalk
- Be in English.
- Publish a video that is 30 to 60 seconds in duration and otherwise complies with the technical specifications of Facebook and Instagram.
- Publish wholly original content. You must be the rightful owner and have the rights, title, and interest necessary to utilize the Submission for the Competition in compliance with these Official Rules.
- Honestly and accurately represent your pitch for greater opportunities.
How Will You Judge the Entries?
We always get great entries for our pitch competitions. We can’t wait to watch your entries. Here is how we will judge the entries:
- Creativity and clarity of pitch: 25%
- Business purpose: 25%
- Potential to inspire: 25%
- Overall submission quality: 25%
What Do I Win?
The winners of our pitch competition will be awarded various prizes.
First of all, our winners will get exposure and visibility.
They will be recognized on all She Boss Talk platforms, such as:
- She Pitch Perfect website
- She Pitch Perfect newsletter announcement
- YouTube platform as they will be interviewed live on She Boss Talk
In addition to that, there will be one grand prize winner who will be awarded:
- $1,000 USD cash grant prize
- One IMAC computer with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) up to $1,500 USD;
- Inclusion on the She Pitch Perfect Competition website as a 2022 competition winner.
Other prizes include:
- 2nd Place Winner: $750 USD cash grant
- 3rd Place Winner: $500 USD cash grant
- 4th Place Winner: $300 cash gant
- 5th Place Winner: $250 cash grant
In order to prepare you for your pitch video, we want to leave you with a couple of resources:
- How to Pitch For Free Money For Your Small Business
- How to Pitch for Free Money (YouTube Video)
- Interview with 20K Winners
- Pitching for Profit: The Bad Bitches’ Playbook to Convert Conversations into Currency by Precious L Williams
She Boss Talk is committed to giving women entrepreneurs a platform to share their stories. Look out for more contests from us.
Finally, we look forward to seeing your entries; good luck! Winners will be announced October 24 – 28, 2022.
As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com.
This Website and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission. All products have been researched, but do your due diligence.