The 2022 She Boss Up Grant Program is open and we can't wait to read your applications. As part of our mission to help small business owners, we have
The 2022 She Boss Up Grant Program is open and we can’t wait to read your applications. As part of our mission to help small business owners, we have an annual grant program called the She Boss Up Grant Program. In 2020, we created the grant to help women entrepreneurs stay afloat during the COVID-19 pandemic. With partners like you and our own money, we awarded micro-grants to 12 women business owners. Then, we made it even better, increased award amounts, and gave 10 women business owners grants.
This year, we will be awarding 20 women with healthy prize packages that will include cash prizes, coaching, mentorship, products, and services to help them achieve their success goals. We couldn’t have done this without our amazing partners.
We do our best to provide information about external funding opportunities. However, women entrepreneurs are still underfunded.
We know you need to:
- Recover from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Keep your business doors open
- Scale your business
- Buy inventory
- Pay business bills
- Settle business debt
- Get access to resources that will help you be a better business owner
If you need funding for your business, here’s what you need to know about the 2022 She Boss Up Grant.
Am I Eligible for the 2022 She Boss Up Grant?
Great question. To be eligible, your business must:
- Be 90% women-owned and operated
- Be registered, located, and operated in the United States
- Have 25 employees or fewer (including solopreneurs)
- Have revenue that is $500,000 or less annually
- Have been in operation and registered by November 1, 2021.
- Be properly registered in state of operation
- Have an EIN (business tax ID number)
- Have a business bank account in the business name
- Be open and actively doing business
- Plan to use the grant funds to support business growth and the community
- NOT have been a prior grant recipient, serve on the committee or be a staff member of the sponsor
- Participate in promotional activities and provide written and video testimonials
In addition to that, you’ll be required to provide business verification documents and W-9 form.
What Can I Win?
We have a ton of prizes! The first-place winner will get the following:
- $2,500 cash grant
- One-on-one VIP Marketing/Profit Strategy with Shante (Value $5,000)
- Lazy Millennial SOP VIP Day (Value $5,000)
- Blyss Life Radical Self-Care Makeover VIP Day (Value $2,500)
- Mae Lea Designs Brand audit w/Rebranding or Website Design (Value $2,000)
- Entrepreneur Life Apparel Gift Box (Value $60)
- iPad (Value $799)
- Popl Gift Box Digital Business Card (Value $59.99)
- Akoma (Heart) Bloom Wellness Daily Pause Session w/ Poetic Memoir book
- Holistic Living Consulting Wellness Session and Self Care for Entrepreneurs Bootcamp (Value $749)
- RSRWBA 1Yr Bronze Membership (Value $197)
- Audible 12 months subscription (Value $150)
- Live Plan 12 months subscription (Value $180)
- Amazon Prime Membership Gift Card 12 months (Value $145)
- She Matters Lux Gift Box (Value $50)
- Rocketbook (Value $37.99)
- Beautifully Embodied (Just-Be) LLC Bath & Body Gift Box (Value $100)
- The Pitch Queen The Fantastic Four Book Bundle Series (Value $106.99)
As you can see, we’re giving away a ton of prizes. We’re giving away over $60,000 dollars worth of prizes and grants to 20 people. We also have special prizes reserved for people who are Tribe members.
How Do I Enter?
If you’re interested in applying for the 2022 She Boss Up Grant, please visit our website and fill out the application.
In addition to that, you can check out our tips on winning grants. Good luck She Boss!
As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com.
This Website and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission. All products have been researched, but do your due diligence.